Pages

Sunday 6 June 2010

Debut

A new issue of "The Orchard" came out on Wednesday. This is a webzine that has been set up by some friends of mine to bring together valuable Christian resources from across the internet. They are great at finding inspiring videos and podcasts, as well as posting thought-provoking quotes and bible verses. If you subscribe to blog feeds (e.g. Google Reader) you should definitely add this! http://the-orchard.info/feed/

This month I was asked to write the feature article which was a huge privilege and a little but daunting as it's the first time I've written something purposely for other people to read, people who don't know me and aren't necessarily on my side from the beginning. But it was a good experience, hopefully it stretched my writing a little further :)

So have a look, but check out the whole site, because it's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment